Are you thinking to take the home vacuuming and mopping to the next level?
Then, you must be in pursuit of a smart robotic system that does the job tactfully.
One among Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL RV1001AE and iRobot Roomba i6+ can end your search.
Let us take a glance at both the robots.
This robust cleaning robot comes with an automatic bagless emptying system that would hold the debris for weeks together.
Be it long hair or short hair, Shark IQ Robot detects it all. Its self-cleaning brush roll makes it a perfect solution for homes with pets.
The home mapping feature with specific room selection makes it more convenient to do cleaning as per your choice.
Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL RV1001AE Features
- Think about vacuuming just once a month: The handless vacuuming with a bagless automatic emptying base holds up the dirt and debris for about 30 days.
- Robust Vacuuming: The strong suction system that takes away all the detritus off the floor and carpets.
- Ease of Handling: Operate the cleaning with Shark IQ Robot through the SharkClean app and voice-controlled AI software like Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Home Mapping with Room Select feature: The intelligent robot maps the home and allows selection between targeted area cleaning, whole-home cleaning, or any specific room cleaning.
- Self-Cleaning Brush: Bid adieu to the hair wrap problems with its auto-clean brush roll that vacates long hair and pet hair off itself.
- Systematic Cleaning: The IQ navigation cleans the surface row by row and room by room and aids the complete coverage
- Clean-Recharge-Resume: The smart robot detects a low battery and returns to the dock for recharging itself and then resuming the job where it left.
Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL RV1001AE Pros and Cons
The automatic clean base dirt disposal keeps 99% of the pollen and minute dirt trapped in the AllergenLock bags that use four layers for allergen blocking material.
Powered with vSLAM navigation Roomba i6+ comes maps a complete level of your home and effectively cleans the surface neatly in efficient rows.
iRobot Roomba i6+ Features
- Vacuuming is not a job to Remember: iRobot Roomba i6+ does all the vacuuming without the need of emptying the collected dirt for about 60 days. The robot automatically cleans itself locking the infectious dirt trapped in the Allergen Lock bags.
- The Culprit Nooks: The dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes accompanied by one side brush pulls all the debris from the nooks and corners of the house. The 10 times the power-lifting suction doesn’t spare any dirt from the robot.
- Smart Vacuuming: The smart Roomba i6+ has intelligent vSLAM navigation that Intelligently maps & cleans an entire level of your home with efficient row by row cleaning.
- Adaptive Learning: Learning your style of learning iRobot Roombai6+ develops a cleaning pattern that suits your choice.
- Advanced application: The advanced and innovative iRobot app aids user regulated routines and maps
- A Must for Pet Homes: The tangle-free dual rubber brush cleans hard surfaces and carpets with efficiency
- Compatible teammate: Roomba i6+ comes packed with the imprint Link Technology that can team up with Braava jet m6 robots and clean the home surface in the correct sequence, i.e., vacuuming and then mopping.
iRobot Roomba i6+ Pros and Cons
Difference Between Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL RV1001AE and iRobot Roomba i6+
iRobot Roomba i6+ is a more advanced cleaning system as compared to Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL RV1001AE.
Roomba i6+ also comes with more battery run time and less recharge time as compared to this Shark IQ variant, making cleaning faster.
Also, the debris holding time varies by a month between the two, and Roomba i6+ holds it longer.
Which is Better, Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL RV1001AE or iRobot Roomba i6+?
Those looking for advanced and futuristic options for cleaning and vacuuming their homes would find iRobot Roomba i6+ a better option.