iRobot Roomba i6+ (6550) vs iRobot Roomba i7 (7150) Review: Pros and Cons
Robotic vacuum cleaners are part of the ultimate modern household keeping unwanted dirt on the track.
Automated action with regulated control by voice command features makes it easier for homeowners to maintain a cleaner environment inside the place.
A consistent dirt-free environment is the dream of every homeowner and once the house is adorned with the new technology, this is a must-have.
iRobot Roomba i6+ (6550) Review
iRobot Roomba i6+ (6550) can be controlled with the help of Alexa. The dirt which is collected constantly gets automatically disposed of.
There is an associated disposal chamber where the machine empties itself which makes dirt removal easier.
There are smart mapping and visual navigation technology to clean efficiently all around the place without self-damages.
>> Learn more about iRobot Roomba i6+ (6550) on Amazon
iRobot Roomba i6+ (6550) Features and Specs:
Some common features make this machine a perfect choice, which includes:
- It has the chance of providing a clean base for about 60 days and hence vacuuming for months can be automated.
- It has a premium cleaning system that provides 3-stage cleaning and 10 times the Powered suction which improves the cleaning efficiency of the machine.
- The navigation system is dedicated to iAdapt technology which is patented for the product as well as smart mapping based on artificial intelligence, removing the dirt based on perfect measurement of the place of installation.
- Allergens removal is swifter making the surrounding cleaner and better to breathe. All allergens including pet hair, pollens, etc. are removed properly by the highly efficient filters.
- The iRobot vacuum technology and the Braava jet m6 mop works together where they wipe and mop in an orderly manner.
- The advanced cleaning process is left uninterrupted as it can resume from where the cleaning is left off at the specific place.
iRobot Roomba i6+ (6550) Pros and Cons:
- Ease of access to the machine using voice assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant.
- High-efficiency filter for the pet-friendly household and a dedicated app for using the machine.
- Intelligent technology helps the vacuum to clean the house under a specific schedule.
- Few customers complained about the movement being more aggressive under certain sets of conditions.
- There can be problems like the intertwining of hair which causes the filters to be blocked during wiping using the iRobot i6+.
iRobot Roomba i7 (7150) Review
The benefit of using the iRobot i7 (7150) machine is that it can be controlled using the different voice assistant profiles.
The specific regions in the room can be targeted in which some mess takes place.
This means the automated vacuum cleaner cleans at specific regions as fast as a mess occurs which ensures can clean place due to better navigation.
>> Learn more about iRobot Roomba i7 (7150) on Amazon
iRobot Roomba i7 (7150) Features and Specs:
Few unique and few beneficial features define the functioning of the iRobot Roomba i7 (7150) which are:
- It provides a well-defined customized cleaning option which is rarely found in such automated vacuum cleaning machines. This means cleaning choices can be regulated according to the requirement of the household.
- An advanced intelligent system is provided by next-generation hardware to facilitate its functions in the future.
- Advanced navigation and mapping systems are the chief ways to navigate properly through the room and efficiently moving through how things are kept.
- Complete vocal and manual control of the machine provides the support system for cleaning the place perfectly handy.
- An added technology termed Dirt Direct technology is provided which helps the machine detect the region where heavy movement occurs in the place. It detects those regions based on daily patterns and tends to clean the region more efficiently.
- Smart and efficient ways of recharging can help the vacuum continue its work where left off.
iRobot Roomba i7 (7150) Pros and Cons:
- Introduction of smart charge for simpler functioning.
- The Dirt Direct technology for cleaning more messy parts of the room.
- Multi-surface brushes to keep track of cleaning even under different types of flooring and carpets.
- Keep out zones helps avoid the machine from banging into a structure.
- Scheduled cleaning is seen to fail at certain times because of glitches in the mapping which is done in the conjugated application.
Difference Between iRobot Roomba i6+ (6550) and iRobot Roomba i7 (7150)?
Most of the features between iRobot Roomba i6+ (6550) and iRobot Roomba i7 (7150) are similar as i7 iRobot is just an advanced version of i6+ iRobot.
The i6+ iRobot provides the chance of constant removal for about 60 days under automated control.
Whereas, the iRobot i7 has the facility to demarcate the Keep Out zones. It also provides faster cleaning around messy regions with a smart and fast charging facility.
Which is Better, iRobot Roomba i6+ (6550) or iRobot Roomba i7 (7150)?
The iRobot Roomba i7 (7150) seems to be a better option compared to iRobot Roomba i6+ (6550).
As proof, iRobot i6+ is seen to have problems banging into furniture and walls, but the Keep Out zones in iRobot i7 prevent this issue.
The added faster recharging and efficient cleaning of the messy regions makes the iRobot i7 the most sought-after choice.