Improvement of air quality seems extremely important based on the condition of air right now. The pollution is causing major respiratory distress among people and there is a complete absence of clear air found in every major city.
It is better to have clear air when a person spends their time at home. Modern air purifiers filter the air to a level that clear air prevails inside the rooms where they are introduced.
Honeywell HPA300 offers different levels of cleaning where all allergens and germs can be removed from the air. A large room where this machine is placed shows circulation of air turning about five times in an hour.
The HEPA filter placed offers the condition of turbo cleaning and hence it is the choice of the doctors. For best performance, the HEPA filter specific for the Honeywell HPA300 needs to be chosen and not just any compatible filter.
Honeywell HPA300 Features and Specs
Few special features prove the importance of the air purifier technology of Honeywell HPA300.
- A true HEPA filter with the removal of around 99.97% of the microscopic allergens. The airborne germs can also be removed with these filters. The pore size of the filter is specific for the removal of these components.
- The control system easier to use with a single touch and there is an automated timer to switch the device off at a specific time.
- The airflow changes in a large room of around 465sq. ft. and in there about 5 times air circulation takes place per hour. Therefore, the airflow per day 120X times the normal level of airflow.
- The warranty for Honeywell HPA300 is for 5-years for the specific product.
- It is important to replace the old filter with the same filter and not just any compatible filter with the air purifier. This is to ensure the right level of air purification over time.
Honeywell HPA300 Pros and Cons
The HEPA filters present in Honeywell HPA304 is perfect for larger rooms as there are a pre-filter and a dedicated filter. An easy control system is observed with automated switching off. Removal of allergens, dust, and other contaminants occur because of the specific filter.
A higher circulation of air inside the room makes the air cleaner and improves breathing. Improvement of air quality occurs because a reduction of odor takes place under the action of filters only.
Honeywell HPA304 Features and Specs
Specific features make this air purifier ideal for proper breathing process and cleaner air which are:
- The filtration of the germs and contaminants makes the air cleaner inside the larger room. The filter system is perfect for the larger rooms and about 99.97% of airborne particles are removed.
- There is a pre-filter HRF-AP1 and a true HEPA filter known as HRF-R3. These two filters together work on cleaning the air making it easier to sleep and relax.
- Air circulation occurs 5times per hour in the larger rooms. This makes the air cleaner and fresher with fewer allergens in the air.
- The quality of air can be improved with the use of the filters due to the removal of odors and pollutants.
- Ease of use with the dedicated controls on the device is there. There is a warranty period on the device as well so that the servicing can be done within a specific time.
Honeywell HPA304 Pros and Cons
Difference Between Honeywell HPA300 and Honeywell HPA304?
The difference between Honeywell HPA300 vs Honeywell HPA304 is that there is the presence of a dual filter system in HPA304 which uses a pre-filter and a true HEPA filter, whereas HPA300 has only one filter.
There is a specific dedicated system for odor removal and pollutants in HPA304 which makes the air cleaner. The rest of the characters are similar to the two air purifiers.
Which is Better, Honeywell HPA300 or Honeywell HPA304?
Honeywell HPA304 and HPA300 have similar cons but the HPA304 air purifier is more efficient or better at its function.
This is based on the filtration system, as the use of two filters makes it easier for the removal of all allergens and contaminants.
This makes the air inside the room way cleaner as compared to the generation of clean air from HPA300.