The vacuuming of home surfaces and mopping of floors is a tough task to handle manually.
The automatic robotic cleaning system can ease the complication of keeping the house squeaky clean. Both Ecovacs Deebot OZMO and Roborock S6 Pure do the job but which is the one that you should bring home would soon be revealed.
It comes with laser mapping that maps the complete floor of the house and navigates through the house to avoid any missed areas. With approximately 3 hours runtime it can clean 3200 square feet area in a single run.
The powerful suction of the robot with intelligent customizable cleaning makes it the best home cleaning buddy.
ECOVACS DEEBOT OZMO T5 Features
- Vacuum and Mop: ECOVACS DEEBOT teams up with a robust suction system that fills the debris in its 430 ml dustbin for vacuuming and 240ml adjustable water tank to mop the house floor with a dual 2-in-1 robot.
- Precision Laser Mapping: This robot via smart Navi.03 maps different floors and creates a navigation system that covers the whole area without missing and repeating any track.
- Personalized Cleaning: ECOVACS DEEBOT OZMO T5 allows you to set a specified cleaning schedule with room select feature and set unlimited virtual boundaries to set the restricted zones.
- Long Battery runtime: The 5200mAh battery escalates the runtime to more than 3 hours and covers 3200+ square feet area with a single recharge.
- Climbs the soft edges: The optimal climbing ability helps it mount the carpets and door sills without getting stuck.
- 2.0 Floating Brush: The powerful suction with a unique brush design sweeps the debris cracks, hard floors, and carpets.
- 3-layer dust filtration: Catches 99% of the minutest particles that can be small up to 6 microns.
- Automatically Recharges and Resumes: As the ECOVACS DEEBOT OZMO T5 detects low battery it returns to the dock to recharge and resumes the cleaning where it left.
- Voice and App Control: The ECOVACS App gives you all the flexibility and customization for vacuuming and mopping the house. This can also be controlled by AI software like Alexa and google assistant.
ECOVACS DEEBOT OZMO T5 Pros and Cons
The 2000 Pa suction system cleans the carpet intensely. The powerful Roborock S6 Pure believes in peaceful working and does its job quietly.
It vacuums and mops about 1610 square feet in a single go. The easily detachable main brush and washable filter make its maintenance a piece of cake.
Roborock S6 Pure Features
- The Vigilant Navigation system: The precise LiDAR Navigation that follows Z-shape Cleaning Route effectively maps multi-floor and does the complete cleaning. It also helps in preventing collision and falling off with its smart sensors.
- Customized Cleaning Possible: The advanced app of Roborock S6 Pure helps in doing specialized cleaning of rooms and more messy corners. The No-go zones are easy to identify and restrict the robot with voice Control with the app, Alexa, Siri, and Google Home.
- Powerful 2000Pa Suction: The smart Vacuum sensors automatically boost the suction to maximum power when the carpet is detected.
- Strong Battery: Comes powered with a 5200mAh battery
- 180ml Water Tank: The large water tank enables a mopping of 1610 square feet with an adjustable water tank for varied floor types.
Roborock S6 Pure Pros and Cons
Difference Between ECOVACS DEEBOT OZMO T5 and Roborock S6 Pure?
ECOVACS DEEBOT OZMO T5 and Roborock S6 Pure are quite similar in function, the difference is with the size of the water tank which is 60 ml bigger in DEEBOT. While ECOVACS DEEBOT OZMO T5 can cover 3,200+ square feet in a single charge, Roborock S6 Pure covers 2152sqft.
Which is Better, ECOVACS DEEBOT OZMO T5 or Roborock S6 Pure?
The Wi-fi connectivity with 2.4G only lags Roborock S6 Pure in connectivity and using both mopping and vacuuming options simultaneously can be disappointing sometimes.
But the Lidar navigation makes its mapping more accurate than the ECOVACS DEEBOT OZMO T5.