Drones are officially known as Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) basically, a drone is a flying robot that can be controlled remotely or fly autonomously through a software-controlled flight plan in an embedded system that works in conjunction with onboard sensors and GPS.
The DEERC DE22 is one of the smallest mini drones of this item and is ideal for beginners, mostly when flying indoors. Of course, you can fly it outdoors, but the drone’s small size makes it easier for the wind to blow.
DEERC DE22 Specification
- Dimensions 6.9 * 4.1 * 3.15 IN (folding) / 17.71 * 15.94 * 3.15 IN (unfolding)
- Maximum flight time 28 minutes / 1 battery (charging time: about 4.5 hours)
- Camera 4K camera / 2-axis gimbal / right angle 80 ° / FOV 105 °
- 4K image resolution (3840 x 2160) stored on the TF card
- Maximum control range 4921 feet.
DEERC DE22 Features
- Build-quality design: First, this is a foldable drone with a travel case and storage case. Easy to pack and carry. You can also leave the propeller blades in place and fold them completely. So if you need to use it, fold it up and insert the flight battery and caliber.
- Camera quality: This is a 4K drone. In addition, the camera is mounted on a 2-axis gimbal, and the drone is equipped with an electronic image stabilizer (EIS). Therefore, even if you tilt the drone, you will take all images with minimal distortion.
- Powerful Battery and Time: The quadcopter comes with two smart batteries. Manufacturers say each can give you 26 to 28 minutes of flight time.
- Because of the dynamics, you rarely get the promised time, but even 25 minutes of fluid time for enough battery.
- Remote Control: The notable thing about the 2.4 GHz remote control is its low latency. In addition, there is a small screen that displays important battery statistics and drone flight distance. The overall control range of this remote is 4900 feet, which is very impressive.
- Flight Features: There are many automatic flight modes. Forbid sin.
- GPS Flight: The drone connects to the GPS module on your smartphone, so always keep your drone open. It also has some failsafe features. For example, if the battery runs out or there is almost no signal connection, it will automatically return.
DEERC DE22 Pros and Cons
Over a year ago, DJI introduced the Mini. Its most notable feature was the takeoff weight below the 250g (0.55lb) threshold. DJI is back in the Mini 2. it corresponds to the most important user request and registers 249g. In the process, the Mavic brand changed to the short name DJI Mini 2.
DJI Mini 2 Features:
- Gross weight 249g
- Send OcuSync 2.0
- 1 / 2.3 “CMOS image sensor
- 24mm equivalent lens (84ºFOV)
- Aperture F2.8 (fixed)
- 12MP photo resolution
DJI Mini 2 Specification:
Takeoff weight  <249 g
- Folding: 138 x 81 x 58 mm (L x W x H)
- Deployment: 159 x 203 x 56 mm (L x W x H)
- Deployed (with propeller): 245 x 289 x 56 mm (L x W x H)
Diagonal Distance: 213 mm
Maximum climb speed
- 5 m / s (S mode)
- 3 m / s (N mode)
- 2 m / s (mode C)
Maximum descent speed
- 3.5 m / s (S mode)
- 3 m / s (N mode)
- 1.5 m / s (mode C)
Maximum speed (near sea level, no wind)
- 16m / s (S mode)
- 10 m / s (N mode)
- 6 m / s (mode C)
DJI Mini 2 Pros and Cons:
What is the difference between DEERC DE22 and DJI Mini 2?
Some of the notable features of the DEERC DE22 Pro drone are that it comes with two batteries that can provide a flight time of 50 minutes or more. It also comes with a stylish remote control with a small LCD screen that displays important flight statistics.
But it’s no wonder that DEERC drones are some of the good drones on the market regarding features. DJI’s standalone DJI Mavic Mini is especially suitable for those who don’t want to spend a lot of money if you’re looking for a drone and its controller without combining all the accessories.
Which is better, DEERCDE22 or DJI Mini 2?
The DEERC DE22 is the perfect drone for beginners due to its portability, ease of use, and impressive array of smart features.
The DJI Mini 2 combines power and portability with a small yet powerful frame. Offering a safer flight experience, improved transmission stability, and better intelligence capabilities, the DJI Mini 2 is overall better than the DEERC DE22.