When it comes to printing devices, Canon is one of the most favorite products on the market. Canon has been offering various series of high-quality printing machines. Two of the most favorites, Canon PIXMA TS612 vs. TS8120, will be reviewed today. Read on to find the right product for your need.
The wireless printer PIXMA TS6120 is an all-in-one machine that perfectly fits home use. This simple to-do use machine comes with a measurement of 8.5 inches x 14 inches. Its compact design allows the device to be quickly put anywhere inside the house as it requires only a little space.
Like other series of Canon PIXMA, the TS6120 offers a variety of features for users with experiences. Among the main features which make the product a better choice than others include:
- AirPrint connection that enables users to print quickly and directly from iOS-based devices such as iPhone and iPad
- The versatile paper support that is completed with rear and front paper feeding ability
- Canon Print App feature allows users to both prints and scans conveniently from any mobile devices
- Five individual ink system so users don’t have to replace all the ink tanks only the tank which runs out instead
- 3 inches LCD touchscreen with a friendly user interface and intuitive control
- WiFi connection support so users can print from anywhere inside the house
- Duplex printing reduces the costs as much as 50% and allows less paper usage
- Bluetooth connection support allows scanning and printing from tablet and smartphone
Canon PIXMA TS6120 Pros and Cons
Similar to most other PIXMA series, the PIXMA TS8120 comes with a compact design that takes only a little space on the desktop. Available in three colors, red, black, and white, this printer has an attractive look. Overall, it measures 5.5 inches x 12.8 inches x 14.7 inches across with 14.2 pounds of weight.
Specifically built for the home, the Canon PIXMA TS8120 delivers multi-functions including printing, scanning, and copying. With a handsome basic design, it’s easy to handle and move the printer around. Among its main features are the mobile printing features thanks to various connection supports including WiFi, USB, and Canon Print App. The PIXMA Cloud Link has also been instrumental as it allows the user to directly access files from storage sites, social networking, and photo sharing.
This machine prints at the exceptional stable speed of 13.1 pages per minute for text documents and 4.7 pages per minute for full business suites such as Excel files, PowerPoint, and PDF. Meanwhile, it prints photos at 38 seconds for every print, which is a considerably respectable speed.
Despite standard printing speed, the output is dazzling due to the use of various inks including magenta, photo blue, yellow, cyan, pigment-based black, and dye inks. Any output from this print looks excellent including text, graphics, and photos.
Canon PIXMA TS8120 Pros and Cons
Learning from the comparison of two different PIXMA series, the Canon PIXMA TS8120 does offer more complete features including the SD card slot compared to TS6120. But if you don’t mind lacks SD cards, the Canon Pixma TS6120 can already provide you with excellent print quality.