The debate of adopting paperless working over paper would go on forever. However, this dilemma seems intriguing when you have a printer in your office or home. Having an asset and using it diligently is a better option than not having it at all. If you are thinking to buy an all-in-one printer then the comparison between Canon Pixma TS3322 and Canon Pixma MG2522 can be helpful.
Canon Pixma TS3322 is an all-in-one printer that is simple to set and has some amazing features to woo you. It comes with a WiFi connect function that lets you print from any room. The high-quality print performance is what cannon Pixma TS3322 delivers each time. The LCD interface on the top of the printer makes it easy to do all the jobs of day-to-day printing, photo print, or scanning.
Canon Pixma TS3322 Features
- The document management becomes easy with Canon Pixma TS3322 with its printing, copying, and scanning from a single machine.
- The dedicated rear paper tray makes it simple to feed paper.
- The 1.5-inch LCD screen with straightforward buttons lets the user print and scan faster and with ease.
- The wireless connects feature sets up the printer ready for use in just a few minutes from the mobile. You could either print with built-in WiFi or via apps like AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, or the Canon PRINT app and get more printing options.
- With just two FINE ink cartridges it prints both plain paper and photo prints.
- It can print 5″ x 5″ borderless photos straight from the smartphone or social media.
Canon Pixma TS3322 Pros and Cons
Canon Pixma MG2522 is the ideal choice for homes and small offices. This one-stop printer does the printing jobs, copying and scanning from a single device. It is lightweight and easy to handle machine which meets the expectation without burdening your pocket much.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Features
- It uncomplicates the printing process with a single machine and lets you print, copy and scan easily.
- The paper tray has a holding capacity of 60 Sheets of Plain Paper or 4 x 6 inches of 20 Glossy Photo Paper sheets.
- The printer is loaded with easy document printing, photo printing with various options using the My Image Garden software application. It provides red-eye correction and other special filters.
- The quiet mode does the printing job without disturbing others in the room
- The Flatbed scanner has a maximum optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi and an interpolated resolution of 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- It supports paper sizes of different ranges 4 x 6-inch, 5 x 7-inch, Letter, Legal, and US #10 Envelopes.
- Canon Pixma MG2522 comes with Hybrid Ink System and has 4-Color Cartridge System.
- It works smoothly with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1and older versions like Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, or Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, and Windows XP SP3 32-bit. It also supports MacBook with 9 Mac OS X v10.7.5 – 10.11
Canon Pixma MG2522 Pros and Cons
Difference Between Canon Pixma TS3322 and Canon Pixma MG2522?
Canon Pixma TS3322 and Canon Pixma MG2522 differ primarily with the wireless setting being provided in one. The ease of printing from any room comes with Canon Pixma TS3322 while the Canon Pixma MG2522 follows the traditional USB printing method. Also, Canon Pixma TS3322 offers borderless printing which the other one does not.
Which is Better, Canon Pixma TS3322 and Canon Pixma MG2522?
The Canon Pixma TS3322 and Canon Pixma MG2522 are all-in-one printers that are good for homes and small offices. For the ones who are not comfortable working without wireless printing options Canon Pixma TS3322 is best among the two. And for those who require a printer for scanning and basic document and photo printing that need not be borderless Canon Pixma MG2522 can work fine.